In this post I would like to write about the main features what you should look for when you want to buy a new stroller. After that I would like to ask you to watch the short video below about the best strollers to buy in 2016. This toplist is really fresh and useful because it contains the 7 top rated baby strollers available online.
You can get a wide range of strollers to choose from and get the perfect one for your little bundle of joy. Varieties such as combo strollers, jogging strollers, umbrella strollers and travel system strollers are available to name a few. Before you invest in the latest and most fashionable stroller model, you must first consider your baby’s safety and daily travel needs.
Plan your buy
Below are a few things to consider:
- The angle of recline and it should be possible for the seat to recline all the way back of your newborn. The seat should also be adjustable back up as the baby grows up.
- If you are planning to keep a lot of items in the stroller, then a full-sized stroller will be the right prescription for you.
- If you love to walk and jog with your cute angel, then buy an umbrella stroller because it is light and easy to handle.
- Please ensure that the wheels of the stroller are solid with a broad base. This will prevent the stroller from moving backwards when you push lightly on the handles.
- Make sure you are comfortable in pushing the stroller.
- Before buying a stroller, please keep in mind, that you can fold and unfold the stroller easily with one hand while holding the baby with the other hand.
- Always try to buy a T-shaped buckle which will go around your baby’s waist and between the legs.
- It should have brakes on its rear wheels.
- In the case of buying a double stroller, side by side types are easier to handle than the in-line models.
Safety of your child – first priority
While buying a stroller you need to check that it is secured by five point safety harness belt. This type of belt has a removable 360-degree rotating hook, which is very easy to use; and this will provide full safety for your little one.
Sometimes you will get a removable canopy for umbrella strollers. It will protect your cute little baby from getting exposed directly to the sunlight and its UV rays or even in case of a sudden rain.
Operational ease – Fold, Unfold, brake
You can use the brake located on each rear wheel by just pressing the brake lever downwards. Always make sure that the stroller does not move while the brake levers are pressed downwards. If you want to release the brake, gently lift up the brake lever. You must wear always the seat belts to avoid any injuries to your beloved. After placing your child on the stroller seat, attach the seat belts, so that the child does not fall down.
To fold your stroller, just push the red lever to the left and pull up. Then push the handle bars towards the front and squeeze it together. Then secure your stroller position by locking the latch on the sides of the stroller.
To unfold your stroller, first release the latch, which you will find on the right side. Now pull up the handles of the stroller until the frame is unfolded. Now you should use your foot to press gently down the folding cross bar, and the stroller should get opened.
I would like to help you to find the best one which meets with your expectations.
Watch the following video about the best strollers available today: